Family Of Seven Die Of Alleged Poisonous Food or Generator Fume In Lagos

Tragedy struck on Wednesday at the Mafoluku area of Lagos, after a family of seven were found dead in their apartment at No. 19, Olowora Street. The family, including a father, an expectant mother, a set of twins, and four others had allegedly eaten a pot of rice, suspected to be poisonous the previous night, which may have caused the deaths. According to a report. It was learnt that neighbors of the family were concerned when no member of the family came out to perform their early morning chores in…

Read More