Aviation Safety Round Table Initiative (ASRTI) popularly referred to as Aviation Round Table (ART), said it has concluded arrangements to organize a virtual conference on “Nigeria Airport Concession” on Thursday, August 13, 2020, @ 11.00hrs.
This was disclosed in an online statement by signed by Olu Ohunayo and made available to Aviation Correspondents.
Speaking on the coming event, the Chairman, ART Webinar Organizing Committee, Engr. Frank Ogochukwu, said that the webinar has become necessary because of the apprehensions by industry stakeholders regarding the process so far.
He added that ASRTI in its earlier Press Release believed the time was ripe to bring informed interventions and promote genuine conversations on the Nigeria Airport Concession process by engaging distinguished professionals, experts, and stakeholders on the theme, “Nigeria Airport Concession, How Far So Far?”
According to him leaders of thought will make submissions on the following
- Perspectives on Airport Concession
- Airport Concession: FAAN Experience
- Concept Notes on Airport Concession
- Airport Concession: An Investor’s Perspective
- Airport Concession: Business Perspective
- Possible Implications of Concession on Joint User Airports; Airport
- Concession: Corporate Experience and Airport Concession
- Regulator’s Viewpoint.